Tri Star Industrial is a stocking Master Distributor of the following Flowserve Valves for all Industrial market’s covering California.
- Sleeved lined, non lubricating plug valve for corrosive service. Class 150 and 300, ¾” through 18” sizes. Available in ductile iron, SS Alloy 20, carbon steel and other available alloys.
- PFA-Lined, non-lubricating plug valve class 150 and 300, 1/2” through 12” sizes. Body material is standard in ductile iron, SS is also available.
Vogt Valves: For more than 100 years, Vogt’s leadership has been evident in the production of forged steel gate, globe, angle and check valves in most popular materials and trims.
- Gate, Globe and Check Valves: Vogt gate, globe and check valves are available with a variety of bonnet types, body and trim materials, and stem packings. In addition to a broad range of pressure classes and end connections including extended bodies for these valves.
Automax Valve Automation Systems:
- Available on all Flowserve product as well as other manufacturers in the oil, gas, power, petroleum, etc . Industry. Pneumatic and electric rotary actuators; Control Accessories with torques from 25K to 58K inch/lbs and R Series Heavy Duty Scotch yoke Pneumatic Actuators with torques from 3K to 500 inch/lbs.
- Corrosion-resistant lined ball valves; ASME and DIN approved; Full port and regular port; ½” through 12” sizes; 2-way and 3-way, Class150 flanged ends. Available in ductile iron and CF8M body. Class 300 available in AKH2 Model.
Noble Alloy Valves:
- Forged alloy ball and check valves; High temperature, high pressure applications; ASME 150 to 1500 pressure class; ½” through 18” sizes. Most end connections.